Designed for use as a full or partial flow filter and for low pressure up to 25/60 bar, medium pressure up to 210 bar and high pressure up to 450 bar, Filtration Group pressure filters are precisely tailored to the requirements of the application as line filters, flange filters and filters in sandwich plate design. Robust housings, flow optimized design and a comprehensive accessory program always offer the right solution for all market requirements.
LOW PRESSURE FILTERS
- Low pressure filter Pi 150, nominal pressure 10/25 bar, nominal size 400-630
- Low pressure filter Pi 1500, nominal pressure 10/25 bar, nominal size 350-600, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure filter Pi 1907, nominal pressure 10/16 bar, nominal size 400-6000
- Low pressure filter Pi 1941, nominal pressure 10/25 bar, nominal size 10-63
- Low pressure filter Pi 1975, nominal pressure 6 bar, nominal size 50
- Low pressure filter Pi 200, nominal pressure 32/63 bar, up to nominal size 600
- Low pressure filter Pi 2000, nominal pressure 25/63 bar, nominal size 40-400, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure filter Pi 2000/2200, nominal pressure 25 bar, nominal size 630-2000, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure filter Pi 220, nominal pressure 10/25 bar, nominal size 25-160
- Low pressure filter Pi 230, nominal pressure 25/40 bar, nominal size 800-1400
- Low pressure filter Pi 2300, nominal pressure 25/40 bar, nominal size 750-1200, according to DIN 24550
- Filter elements and retrofit adapter Pi 230/2300
- Low pressure filter Pi 260, nominal pressure 25 bar, up to nominal size 1100
- Low pressure filter Pi 270, nominal pressure 10 bar, nominal size 250-315
- Spin-on cartridges HC/OC, nominal pressure 10/16/25 bar, nominal size 25-160
- Spin-on cartridges, nominal pressure 16/10 bar, up to nominal size 160
MEDIUM PRESSURE FILTER
- Medium pressure filter Pi 3000, nominal pressure 210/315 bar, nominal size 40-400, according to DIN 24550
- Medium pressure filter Pi 340, nominal pressure 250/315/350 bar, nominal size 50-450
- Medium pressure filter Pi 360, nominal pressure 210/315 bar, nominal size 50-450
HIGH PRESSURE FILTERS
- High pressure filter 4000, nominal pressure 400 bar, nominal size 40-400, according to DIN 24550
- High pressure filter 410, nominal pressure 315 bar, nominal size 20-63
- High pressure filter 420, nominal pressure 400 bar, nominal size 40-450
- High pressure filter 420 KV/Pi 4000 KV, with cold start valve, nominal pressure 400 bar, nominal size 40-110
- High pressure filter 422, nominal pressure 400 bar, up to nominal size 450
- High pressure filter 4220, nominal pressure 400 bar, up to nominal size 400
- High pressure filter 4230, nominal pressure 315 bar, nominal size 160-400, according to DIN 24550
- High pressure filter 480 stainless stel, nominal pressure 450/250 bar, nominal size 40-250
Duplex filters allow a filter change during live operation and are thus suitable for use in motors and drives that have to reliably run continuously. Thanks to the compact design, duplex filters require little space and have a low flow resistance.
LOW PRESSURE DUPLEX FILTERS
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 210, nominal pressure 32/63 bar, up to nominal size 600
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 2100, nominal pressure 25/63 bar, nominal size 40-400, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 2110, nominal pressure 40 bar, nominal size 630+1000, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 232, nominal pressure 25 bar, nominal size 800+1400, according to DIN 24550
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 241, nominal pressure 40 bar, up to nominal size 300
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 251, nominal pressure 10/16 bar, nominal size 2000
- Low pressure duplex filter Pi 281, nominal pressure 10/16 bar, nominal size 1250-8000
MEDIUM PRESSURE DUPLEX FILTERS
- Medium pressure duplex filter Pi 370, nominal pressure 200/250 bar, nominal size 50-450
- Medium pressure duplex filter Pi 3700, nominal pressure 200/250 bar, nominal size 40-400, according to DIN 24550
HIGH PRESSURE DUPLEX FILTERS
Whether installed in front of the pump or, for greater maintenance-friendliness, installed with maintenance indicator in the suction line for easy access from outside, they protect the pump from course impurities. With a wide range of system-compatible elements, the protection of systems and pumps in the fine range of 10 - 25 μm can be guaranteed with our MIC medias or in the coarse range with cleanable wire mesh.
Return Line Filters
All impurities generated in the system and flushed from the hydraulic system are collected by the return line filter, thereby preventing the development of a cycle of contamination through the tank and pump.
- Tank top return-line filter Pi 5000, nominal size 40-100, according to Din 24550
- Tank top return-line filter Pi 5000, nominal size 160-1000, according to Din 24550
- Duplex-tank top return-line filter Pi 5100, nominal size 40-1000, according to Din 24550
- Tank top return-line filter Pi 530, nominal size 35-50
Suction Return Line Filters
The combination of a suction filter and a return line filter improves the energy balance compared to a separate system. With the integrated preloaded valve, the pressure in the return line is not reduced, but rather is directly used for suction.
Corrosion and impact-resistance breather filters are used for impurity-free air supply of tanks. A large selection of system-compatible, changeable filter elements secures the required compatibility with the filter fineness of the hydraulic filters.
Oil filter module Pi 8300 for use in the primary flow
For gear oil filtration (primary and bypass flow) and for lubrication systems in wind turbines, Filtration Group has developed an innovative, compact oil filter module that increases and sustains the efficiency and service life of the hydraulic and transmission units. The system consists of a filter block with electric motor, gear pump, filter housing with highly efficient 2-stage filter element, pressure relief valve, non-return valve and maintenance indicator. It is available in two version with 110 l/min and 220 l/min volumetric flow. As a complete system in conjunction with an oil cooler, the oil filter module Pi 8300 ensures optimal filtration and cooling of wind power gearboxes and enables low-wear and maintenance-friendly operation.
Oil filter module Pi 8400 for use in bypass filtration
The newly developed filter module sets new standards in off-line filtration and is compatible with the previously used compact systems. The water-absorbing premium filter elements with PulseShieldTM technology filter with a fineness of 3 μm. They reliably separate even finest particles and oil aging products (varnish).
With mobile, easy-to-handle measuring devices with variable measuring procedures, impurities in hydraulic fluids can be quickly analyzed and measured. Calibrated for ISO 11171:1999 and evaluated for ISO 4406: 1999 and NAS 1638, the Filtration Group PiC 9100 portable contamination measuring instrument identifies and registers all particles both in suction and pressure mode and reliably displays the absolute number of particles and purity classes. An indispensable instrument for maintenance and service.
The use of filter elements can only be economically optimal when their dirt holding capacity can be fully utilized without risk. Mechanical or electronic sensors integrated in the filters or installed later respond to continuous changes in the pressure conditions that vary by contamination level and indicate them either via manometer or optical and optical-electrical switches, depending on design. With suction filters, low pressure is registered, while with pressure filters differential pressure is registered and with return line filters the dynamic pressure is registered. The operator can determine the optimal time for changing the filter elements without risk.
Always specifically tailored to the required purity class, the pressure conditions and the properties of the medium, Filtration Group's stable and differential pressure-resistant filter elements ensure trouble-free and economical operation with a high level of dirt-holding capacity. In our comprehensive program of standard and DIN designs, you will also find alternate versions for virtually any filter brands, as well as filter elements for aggressive fluids, cooling lubricants and aqueous media.
Upon request, we also develop special customer-specific versions.
When it comes to replacement requirements for filter elements for stationary and mobile hydraulic systems, a level of quality is required that meets all requirements efficiently and is also economical. Filtration Group offers a complete program of filter elements for hydraulic applications for reliable and economical replacement.
The benefits for you:
- A large product range of pressure filter elements and return line filter elements from a single source - in many different designs and efficiencies
- Compatibility with many common manufacturers (Cross Referencing
- Specified filter output and purification class
- Specified service life
- High functionality and safety
- High reliability and efficiency
- Certified quality
- Tested for compliance with DIN and ISO standards with all applicable industry certifications
Our filters reduce solid contamination to the specified contamination class, prevent the penetration of dirt from the environment and maintain the properties of hydraulic fluid over time.
We offer a wide assortment of spin-on cartridges for hydraulic and lubricating oil filtration. For Filtration Group spin-on cartridges, both conventional cellulose filter media as well as wire mesh and premium fiber glass media are used.
This ensures that the appropriate filtration solution is designed for any application and customer requirement.
Spin-on cartridges with fiberglass media are "long-life" easy-change filters and offer the advantages of our renowned hydraulic elements with the multi-layer design.
Compared to competitors, our "long-life" Spin on Cartridges have an up to 30% longer service life with equivalent filtration efficiency
Spin-on cartridges from Filtration Group are available in different designs, dimensions and pressure levels.
The high-performance devices for mobile and stationary bypass filtration in hydraulic and lubrication systems guarantee compliance with pre-defined purity classes when using suitable filter elements and can also be used with high-viscosity media. A robust, dirt-sensitive pump ensures a long service life and a wide application spectrum. When pumping into systems and containers, transferring tank contents or unloading system filters during commissioning or after repairs, mobile Filtration Group filter units are an attractive option because of their service-friendly handling and very high dirt collection capacity.
Coalescer filters were specially designed for removing water from hydraulic systems. They run cost-effectively and easily without absorbents: Specially configured filter media collect the small water droplets suspended in the fluid and separate them.